Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Featured Designer Series!


Hello and welcome to Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company's new weekly Speedy Fox Featured Designer spotlight and tutorial.  Each week, we will be highlighting one of our Senior Design Team members and bringing you a tutorial they will be presenting. 

Our first Featured Designer is our Friends of SpeedyTV Team Leader Debbie and she will be presenting a tutorial on embossing with bleach.

I live in Kenosha, WI



I have been a part of the Mark’s Finest Papers family since August of 2011.


I started stamping in 2004. I took a 5 year hiatus until I met a great woman. Chrissy D, who is also on the design team. She got me back into stamping and even helped me set up my blog. I began stamping when a group of ladies took me to a stamp camp for another stamping company back in 2004. I enjoyed myself so much I was hooked. I stamped for awhile and then along came my three beautiful girls (5,4 and 2), which put stamping in the backseat along with so many other things. Now that they are getting a little older I have found my love for stamping again. I also enjoy scrapbooking which I don’t seem to have as much time for. I am married to a wonderful man that I met when I was working for Domino’s Pizza. I always joked with my drivers, (which he was one of), that I was going to marry Liam, and 3 years later we were married. Since I have been back into the stamping scene I have been striving to step it up a bit so I am always wanting to learn new techniques and folds. You will be seeing all that I learn not only on the blog hops but on my blog as well.




Debbie's Technique is Bleach Embossing.
You can find the FULL TUTORIAL HERE. 

3 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Congrats on being the first featured designer Debbie. Your tutorial is fantastic.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful card Debbie!

Anna S said...

I really like this technique