Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Desinger - Debbie Moran







I live in Kenosha, WI I have been a part of the Mark’s Finest Papers family since August of 2011
I started stamping in 2004. I took a 5 year hiatus where I became the mother of 3 beautiful girls. Then  I met a great woman. Chrissy D, who was on this design team. She got me back into stamping and even helped me set up my blog. I began stamping when a group of ladies took me to a stamp camp for another stamping company back in 2004. I enjoyed myself so much I was hooked. I stamped for awhile and then along came my three beautiful girls (5,4and 2), which put stamping in the backseat along with so many other things. Now that they are getting a little older I have found my love for stamping again. I also enjoy scrapbooking which I don’t seem to have as much time for.  I am married to a wonderful man that I met when I was working for Domino’s Pizza. I always joked with my drivers (which he was one of) that I was going to marry Liam, and 3 years later we were married. Since I have been back into the stamping scene I have been striving to step it up a bit so I am always wanting to learn new techniques and folds. You will be seeing all that I learn not only on the blog hops but on my blog as well.  I also handle a lot of the administration duties for the MFPaHC blog and challenges and wear many hats for this company. I love working for Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co and think of all the people I work with part of my family.

 Be sure to check out Debbie's blog Designing with Debbie for some great inspiration and beautiful creations. This week Debbie created the coolest technique On how to create Coasters  tutorial for us. You can find it on SpeedyTV. If you are not a member of SpeedyTV no worries join today it is FREE!!!!

Be sure to come back next week for another great tutorial from our Featured Designer Lois Bak.

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

I've read your story before, Debbie. I am SO happy to know that despite all the trials you went through early in life, that God gave you a wonderful man to love you, beautiful daughters, and a happy wonderful life. God is SO GOOD, and I am so glad for your "happily ever after". Thanks for sharing this, and for bring me into the Speedy TV Family. It's been a wonderful experience so far.
Blessings,
Karen