Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Debbie Moran




I live in Kenosha, WI. I have been a part of the Mark’s Finest Papers family since August of 2011. I started stamping in 2004. I took a 5 year hiatus where I became the mother of 3 beautiful girls. Then  I met a great woman. Chrissy D, who was on this design team. She got me back into stamping and even helped me set up my blog. I began stamping when a group of ladies took me to a stamp camp for another stamping company back in 2004. I enjoyed myself so much I was hooked. I stamped for awhile and then along came my three beautiful girls (6,5and 3), which put stamping in the backseat along with so many other things. Now that they are getting a little older I have found my love for stamping again. I also enjoy scrap booking which I don’t seem to have as much time for.  I am married to a wonderful man that I met when I was working for Domino’s Pizza. I always joked with my drivers (which he was one of) that I was going to marry Liam, and 3 years later we were married. Since I have been back into the stamping scene I have been striving to step it up a bit so I am always wanting to learn new techniques and folds. You will be seeing all that I learn not only on the blog hops but on my blog as well.  I also handle a lot of the administration duties for the MFPaHC blog and challenges and wear many hats for this company. I love working for Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co and think of all the people I work with part of my family.

Debbie  has created a great tutorial for us this week on Various Embossing techniques which can be found here.  Be sure to check out Patty's  blog Designing With Debbie for some AWESOME inspiration and tips. 
 

Next week due to the holidays we will not have a Featured Designer but be sure to come back in two weeks for our next Featured Designer Patty Penn who has another great tutorial for us. 

 

2 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow such a beautiful card. I love the pearls and ribbon used. I can't wait to get home to craft. Still out of town. TFS AJ-

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie - Wonderful tutorial and tips!