Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Monday, April 15, 2013

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Lois B





Hi, Lois here again.   Since I was last here with a technique, I have fully retired from my job as a bookkeeper for not-for-profit organizations – at my last position for almost nineteen years.  Now that I have retired, I am able to spend more time at my addiction . . . er, avocation, stamping and paper-crafting.  I have gone through the gamut of many different hobbies over the years (embroidery, macramé, ceramics, counted cross-stitch), but I think I enjoy the “instant gratification” of card-making more.  

I joined the Mark’s Finest Paper Senior Design Team at its inception and have recently become a member of the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge team.  Last month I began hosting the Thursday Inspiration Challenge on Speedy TV.  If you haven’t seen that challenge, be sure to check it out.   One of my favorite parts of this hobby is learning new techniques, which was one of the reasons I was part of the Tutorial Team on Speedy TV for almost a year.  I hope you enjoy the technique I am presenting today, creating a winter scene using masking fluid.  You can find Lois' newest tutorial here on SpeedyTV and visit her blog here for more inspiration.




No comments: